Zippy’s 2017 Drug Free Drawing Contest
Enter Zippy’s Drug-Free Drawing contest, and you could be a winner! Zippy’s is committed to being a drug-free company and teaching everyone that being drug-free is the only way to be! Every time you visit Zippy’s, you and your family can feel safe and be assured that the employees are drug-free!Download Drug-Free drawing entry blank
- Rules and Regulations
• Students from Kindergarten to 12th grade are eligible to enter. Grade categories are: K-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-8 & 9-12.
• Poster concept & design must be the original work of the student entering. Artwork must be hand drawn. Computer generated images will not be accepted.
• All posters MUST portray the drug-free theme “It’s Up To Me To Be Drug-Free!” to be eligible to win.
• Posters will be judged on effectiveness in conveying the drug-free message and theme, originality, artistic merit and overall impact. Judges’ decisions are final.
• Entries may be picked up and turned in at any of our 24 Zippy’s locations.
• Entries become the property of Zippy’s Restaurants once they are submitted.
• Zippy’s Restaurants is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged entries.
• Must be a Hawaii resident.
• Contest runs from February 1 – 28, 2017. All entries must be submitted by 9pm on February 28, 2017.
• Grand Prize and Grade Category Winners will be selected on March 6, 2017.
• Zippy’s People’s Choice Award winner will be posted online on March 21, 2017.
• One Grand Prize winner will receive a family trip for 4 (round trip airfare, 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations) to Southern California with passes to a major theme park (valued at $2,500), $200 cash, $300 in Zippy’s gift cards, Kumon 6-month scholarship in math or reading, and their winning drawing featured on a Zippy’s Keiki Menu.
• TEACHERS WIN, TOO! The teacher of the Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Zippy’s Gift Card.
Grade Category Prizes:
• Every student who turns in an entry will receive a 2-for-1 Mini Spaghetti coupon, plus a coupon good toward 50% off general admission to Wet ‘n’ Wild.
• Each grade category winner will receive the choice of a $150 Toys ‘R’ Us or GameStop gift card.
• TEACHERS WIN, TOO! The teacher of the Grand Prize winner will receive a $50 Zippy‘s Gift Card.
Zippy’s People’s Choice Award:
• 2 of the judges’ favorite entries from each grade category, as well as the grade category winners, will be posted online at www.zippys.com for the Zippy’s People’s Choice Award from March 13 at 8am through March 20, 2017 at 5pm.
• Only one vote per IP address (your computer’s network location) allowed per day. Any additional votes will be null and void for the total, and may lead to disqualification of the entry.
• In the event of a tie, a winner will be randomly selected.
• The Grand Prize winner of Zippy’s People’s Choice Award will receive a party pack for 10 at Wet ‘n’ Wild, including admission, a reserved area and food & beverages for up to 10 people (valued at $650) & a $100 Zippy‘s Gift Card. The 2nd place winner will receive a family pack for 4 at Wet ‘n’ Wild including 4 one-day admission tickets and 4 meal vouchers (valued at $260), and the 3rd place winner will receive two one-day admission tickets at Wet ‘n’ Wild (valued at $100).