At Zippy’s Restaurants, our strong legacy guides us to embrace our customers and one another with care, pride and sharing, the Aloha spirit, and a commitment to intelligent, long-term sustainability strategies for future generations.
This includes making a commitment through the support of youth and family organizations, schools and community programs. Part of this commitment includes donations for community events.
However, due to the large amount of requests we receive on a daily basis, we unfortunately are unable to accommodate every request for everyone. As a general rule, we do not make financial contributions, do any financial underwriting, or buy advertising, program space or tickets.
Requirements for participation
- We do not accept any verbal requests
- As a general rule, donations to any group can only be made once each year
How to request a donation
All requests should be in writing on the appropriate letterhead. Requests can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- E-mail donation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax request to (808) 955‑7043, or
- Mail request to: Zippy’s Administration Office 1765 South King Street Honolulu, HI 96826
Attn: Daniel Ito, Community Relations
Things to remember when making your request
- Be specific when describing your function and how you would like us to participate (i.e., products for a reception, an item to auction, a raffle prize, etc.).
- Submit your requests at least 8 weeks in advance.
- Please include your name, address and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. For a quicker response, please include a contact e-mail address and/or website address.